Lucie Tóth, a graduate of the Pilsen Conservatory (prof. V. Müllerová – piano), completed her studies at HAMU Praha in the class of prof. K. Bilinská. She has studied chamber music under the direction of prof. V. Snítil. She received valuable insights at the annual seminar (piano and piano improvisation) at the Coninklijk Conservatorium Brussel in the class of prof. Boyan Vodenitcharov.
During her studies she gained professional experience in piano competitions, for example:
- Award for the Best Performance of the Czech Song and the International Competition – Karlovy Vary International Piano Competition 1994
- 3rd prize – Pardubice, Conservatory Competition 1995
- First Bohemia Competition, Tábor 1996 – Special award for the performance of Josef Suk
- Yamaha Competition Prague 1998 – Honorable Mention
- Maria Canals International Competition, Barcelona 1999 – Diploma
- 1st prize and Joseph Seidler Foundation Prize – International Competition of Anglo-Czechoslovak Trust, London 2002
- Z. Fibich International Competition in Melodrama, 2003 – 3rd Prize and Special Award for New Works
Other professional experiences gained during master piano courses, such as:
- Eugen Indjič, AMU Prague
- Murray Perrahiy – Gent
- David Pollack – Brussel
Since 2016, she has been playing in Konvergence, and in the same year she has been a member of the Helix chamber trio. She is a sought-after chamber musician, cooperates with artists of various fields and also devotes herself to pedagogical activities, where she likes to present new works of contemporary Czech composers.
She records for Czech Radio and Czech Television, performs on stages in Bohemia, Germany, Great Britain, Belgium and Spain.